Can't login to site. I get the same error "Wrong authorization code!"

Over de website algemeen

Moderators: OC-Team, OC-Team, OC-Team, OC-Team, OC-Team, OC-Team

Plaats reactie
Frotty

Can't login to site. I get the same error "Wrong authorization code!"

Bericht door Frotty »

The site doesn't work. I created an account but cannot log in. Resetting the password also doesn't work.
User: Frotty

Also this forum's message box is bugged because of a missing space in the <textareaname="message" tag.
I fixed it in dev tools so I could send this message.
harrieklomp
Contacteer:

Re: Can't login to site. I get the same error "Wrong authorization code!"

Bericht door harrieklomp »

Hi Frotty,

Sorry for the late response.

The forum is updated now to the newest version and it looks that everything works fine.

About your account.
It seems that you have activate it, but never have logged in.
Try to log in with your username and the password you used when making the account. When this is not working try to clear your browser memory and try again.
When this is not working you can try to change your password via https://www.opencaching.nl/UserAuthoriz ... ewPassword. You get a link via e-mail and you can use this link only ones. If things are not working and you use the link the a second time you get a error like "Wrong authorization code!".
When above does not work we can delete your account and you can make a new one with the same username.

Please keep us informed.

Greetings,
Harrie
Afbeelding Afbeelding
88scythe

Bericht door 88scythe »

Zelfde probleem. Net een account aangemaakt (zelfde username als hier). Kreeg bevestigingsmail "Wij zijn blij met de activatie met jouw registratie" maar kon me niet aanmelden, wachtwoord dat ik bij registratie had ingevoerd werd niet aanvaard.
Wachtwoord herstellen knop triggert email, ik vul nieuw wachtwoord in en krijg wrong authorization code. 3x geprobeerd, telkens met de link uit de nieuw ontvangen email.

EDIT: Chrome op Android. Link openen in een incognito tab lukte wel.
Thamespirat

Bericht door Thamespirat »

Hi,
I can't login or change my password as well.I registered and used the activation link out of the email, but I was never able to sign into my account!(wrong username or password ).When trying to change my PW, I click the email link but I recive an error note saying wrong authorization code.
What can I do?
depiman

Bericht door depiman »

Hier hetzelfde. Van alles geprobeerd.
Plaats reactie